[www.keralites.net] The one and only LINTUMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HI ALL HERE COMES LINTUMON (Tintumon's elder brother)

LINTUMON orders pizza.
Waiter: Sir shud I cut it into 4 pieces or into 8 pieces?
LINTUMON: Make it 4 Piece I could never eat 8 pieces.



LINTUMON told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: it's already raining.
LINTUMON: So what? Take an umbrella and go

LINTUMON wins 20 cr from Rs. 20 lottery ticket.
Dealer gave 11cr after deducting tax.
Angry
LINTUMON:"Give me 20 cr or else return my 20 Rs back."
 

A Tamilian, a North Indian and LINTUMON are called upon to test a lie detector.

The Tamilian says: "I think I can empty 20 bottles of beer".
BUZZZZZZ, goes the
lie detector. "Ok", he says, "10 bottles". And the machine is silent.
The North Indian says: "I think I can Have 8
bottles of Beers". BUZZZZZZ, goes the

lie detector. "All right, 3bottles of Beers". And the machine's silent.
LINTUMON says: "I think...",BUZZZZZZ goes the machine

 

LINTUMON as a doctor.

LINTUMON: I have good news and bad news.

Patient: Go with the good news first.
LINTUMON: You have 24 hours to live.
Patient: What!?! How about the bad news?
LINTUMON: Um... I forgot to tell you yesterday.

LINTUMON!!!!


www.keralites.net   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___